How to look after your indigo moon jewellery
Most of our jewellery is made from high quality 925 sterling silver or stainless steel, meaning when treated with care they should not rust or tarnish. Below are some steps you can take to make sure your pieces stay in tip top condition for as long as possible.
- Take your jewellery off before going to bed
- Take your jewellery off before doing activity which could knock or damage it, such as sports.
- Keep your jewellery away from chemicals such as chlorine. If it does come into contact with chemicals try to immediately rinse it in water.
- Wash and apply perfumes/ products before you put your jewellery on as it can be damaging to jewellery.
- Store it in a cool dark place ideally away from other jewellery to avoid tangling.